START AN EMPOWERMENT GRANT!
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
As you'll see with our existing scholarships, we work hard to ensure that each scholarship is meaningful for both the student and the donor. If you would like to start a scholarship in honor of an individual, family or company (or have any other ideas), send us a message from the form below and we will reach out to discuss what you have in mind and how we can make it possible.
- In terms of financial commitment, donors typically pay the fees once a year as per a predetermined fee schedule until the student graduates from the institution she/he was enrolled in.
- For scholars enrolled in PU College, the commitment period is 2 years, and for scholars enrolled in degree college, this period is usually 3, 4 or 5 years depending on the degree.
- This usually amounts to approximately Rs.50,000 a year payable in May, but varies based on the degree.
- Donors can be as involved as they would like in the scholar selection process.
- We are happy for fee to be paid directly to the education institution.
- You can also endow an "opportunity fund" to make money available to existing scholar(s) for resources, opportunities and exposure.